I love writing this blog. It’s the perfect creative outlet for my thoughts and ideas, and it’s been so fun to share food and fashion tidbits from my life. But I was realizing that there are many aspects of my life that you don’t get to see, so I thought it would be fun to tell you a little bit more about myself! I scoured a few other blogs for fun surveys, and thought I would answer some of the questions. Here goes!
- What is your hometown? I grew up in Berkeley, California. I just graduated from college in SoCal, and now I’m moving to San Francisco.
- What are your greatest fears? I hate rats – please don’t make me go near one! And I also have a fear of heights, although that’s more of a physical reaction than a mental fear.
- How many siblings do you have? I have an older brother and two older sisters.
- What is first on your travel bucket list? I would love to visit Greece.
- How old are you? I turned 22 in April.
- What is your favorite song? I loooove country music! Some of my current fav songs are Sangria (Blake Shelton), Lonely Eyes (Chris Young), Hope You Get Lonely Tonight (Cole Swindell), and Somethin’ Bout A Truck (Kip Moore).
- What is your least favorite chore? Vacuuming.
- What was your first job? I’m doing it now! I work as a software engineer at a technology company in San Francisco.
- What is your go-to perfume? For day I always wear Lovestruck, by Vera Wang. For night I love Juicy Couture’s Viva La Juicy.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? I think I’m sort of in between. I’m not good at staying up too late, but although I love the idea of naturally rising with the sun, I usually sleep in a bit when I have the chance.
- What were your childhood hobbies? I was such a bookworm growing up. I was always reading. I’ve also loved to bake from a pretty young age, and played lacrosse and field hockey when I got a bit older.
- What is your favorite clothing store? Now that I’ve grown out of my Forever 21 phase, I love J. Crew, Gap, Banana Republic, and Nordstrom.
- What is your favorite city? Rome, followed closely by Paris and Barcelona.
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be? I think it would be amazing to be an Olympic athlete. It requires so much dedication, and they’re so physically fit and mentally strong. If I could choose any sport, it would probably be swimming or beach volleyball.
- What did you study in college? I majored in computer science.
- What is your favorite TV show? One Tree Hill or Friday Night Lights.
- If you had to describe yourself using three adjectives, what would they be? Thoughtful, independent, loyal.
- What is one talent you wish you had? I wish I were a better singer. Unfortunately, I’m totally tone deaf.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? That has to be a tie between strawberry, cookies and cream, and salted caramel.
And now, for the rapid fire round: Zodiac sign? Aries. Middle name? Amelia. Beach or mountain? Beach. Color? Pink. Season? Spring. Dessert? Strawberry shortcake. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla. Flower? Peony. Holiday? Christmas. Coffee or tea? Tea.
Now it’s your turn! I’d love to learn more about you, so feel free to answer a few questions yourself in the comments below. Hometown? Favorite flavor of ice cream? Any country songs you would recommend? And thanks for reading!